- Finally, a bike carrier that’s easy to install and won’t damage your car! SeaSucker bike racks use our incredibly strong vacuum mounts and allow you to temporarily but securely mount your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces.
Includes one Rear Wheel Strap (6″ SeaSucker with hook-and-loop straps) to secure your bike’s rear wheel and keep the tail from sliding left or right.
This rack has one fork clamp attached to three 6″ SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 1/2″ HDPE, which makes it strong enough to hold your bike yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Designed to mount to your roof and front windshield, but can be used just about anywhere – on the roof, on the trunk, etc. Approximate size: 15″ x 12″.
Comes with our new custom heavy-duty fork mount, which opens wide enough when you release the lever that you don’t have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.
Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32″ Allen/hex wrench and 7/16″ (or adjustable) wrench.
SPECIAL OFFER: We’ve had many requests to make a version of our racks with just the 15mm or 20mm Bolt-On Fork Mounts, so …
To substitute the 15mm Fork Mount for the standard 9mm fork mount for just $5.00, add this product to your order.
To substitute the 20mm Fork Mount for the standard 9mm fork mount for just $5.00, add this product to your order.
• Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
• 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body
for strength and durability.
• One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
• Three 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body
(210 lb. pull-strength rated each).